Taste the Poland's classic itinerary served with a glass of adventure!
This trip will let You discover Poland’s culture on it’s every plane. During 8 days of traveling You will visit astonishing places in the country, taste all the best Polish cuisine can offer, and experience history in the way you have never done before. Living culture in historical buildings, flavors of the past served in modern interiors, tradition, and warm hospitality - this is what we can guarantee YOU will meet on our ADVENTURE!
air conditioned, comfortable bus transfer on the whole trip
Guided city tours in Warsaw, Gdansk, Cracow (in English)
Locally guided tours: Wileiczka or Bochnia Salt Mine, Biskupin, Zalipie, castles Czocha and Książ
All entry fees
5 nights in 4* hotels
2 nights at family-run guesthouses
7 breakfasts, 8 dinners (hot meals), 8 suppers - all with drinks. Alcohol drinks are paid extra
Lunches, coffee breaks on the road (depending on the occasion), and evening specials
English speaking tour leader for the whole trip
Welcome package + trip footage
*Note that the price is per 1 adult person
Price does not include transport (e. g. air/bus tickets) to and from Poland.
Warsaw is Poland’s capital city. It’s very crowded during the summer season as it is a compulsory point of visiting for everyone who comes to Poland for the first time. It is good to realize how it has developed for the last 20 years.
ZALIPIE is one of the most impressive traditional Heritage Park in Poland. It presents unique art of house painting. Its origins reach back to the early 19th century when a 10 year old girl Felicja Cyrułowa decided to paint her house with colorful flowers. Its beauty spread through the village quickly, so that soon it became the landmark of the region. To commemorate the little artist, one of the huts had been baptized with her name and a small museum had been established inside.
Czocha castle is smaller but its night torched tour is thrilling!
In order to make the journey interesting, we offer a short attraction such as Biskupin Heritage Park, which is an astonishing reconstruction of pre-medieval Iron Age burgh.
GDANSK, as a part of the Polish Tripoli (Gdańsk-Sopot-Gdynia) is another must-see place for the newcomers. Crowded during the summer season by the Polish as well as foreign tourists still seems to have wonderful atmosphere.
SOPOT is a typical old-fashioned Polish seaside resort city. Its wonderful healing abilities quickly turned it into one of the most famous spas in this part of Europe.
For those who still wish to gain more knowledge about Poland, we recommend visiting the Viking Burgh in Sopot or Gdynia’s harbor where some old historical ships are docked and wonderful fried Baltic fish are served.
1600 GBP / 1700 EUR
For availability & calculation
click on the booking request
- pick up from the Warsaw Airport
- transfer to the hotel
- welcome dinner and briefing
- Guided Warsaw City Tour: Historic District, Royal Castle, The Bathrooms Park (Lazienki), Warsaw Getto District, The Belvedere
- Visiting The Warsaw Uprising Museum
- evening special (optional)
- transfer to the South, to Zalipie historical village
- hand painting Workshops - you will have a chance to learn the traditional ornament hand painting techniques
- sightseeing the Zalipie Heritage Park
- bus transfer to Cracow
- Hotel Check-in
- guided Cracow City Tour (Wawel Royal Castle, St. Mary Basilica, Cloth Hall (Sukiennice), Wawel Cathedral, Dragon’s Cave, Jewish District)
- Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Accomodation in the Mine Hotel - 410 ft. under the ground surface.
- evening special (optional)
- bus transfer to the Silesia Region
- guided tour on the medieval Książ Castle
- accommodation in the beautiful family run guest house
- relax in the garden
- supper outdoor at the campfire with a tasty presentation of polish beekeeping traditions (honey, drinkable alcohol honey, wax items - all available to taste and purchase as a souvenir
- night tour at Czocha Castle (with torches)
- bus transfer to Biskupin Heritage Park
- Biskupin Tour with 1 hour narrow-gauge railway ride
- transfer to Sopot, at the Baltic Seaside
- late night accommodation in a hotel
- late supper
- guided Gdansk City Tour: Oliwa Archicathedral with church pipe-organ concert and Oliwa Gardens walk, Historical City, St. Mary’s Church, Amber Market at St. Mary Street, The Great Crane, Long Market Street (Długi Targ)
- Westerplatte Guided Tour
- return to the hotel
- evening relax
- relax and chill out at the seaside.
- optional visit at the Viking Burgh in Sopot
- depending on Your further plans - transfer to the ariport/train station